Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Big news....

no Henry's not a big brother (hah!)
We're putting our house on the market. I'm a perpetual house shopper...I check the listings regularly and we have our realtor show us at least a couple a year and we just found a house we love...so we're putting our house on the market till Christmas and if doesn't sell by then, we'll call it good and stay here. Because we love this house, enough that I get a more than a little sentimental when I think about actually selling it. Email me for the link to our little house blogspot and pass it on!!

1 comment:

Cory and Katie DeWinkle said...

katieanne208@hotmail.com

I would love to see it. Is the house you're looking at in town or in the country? Excited for you! That'll be so much fun to move! I'm a perpetual house shopper too...when the market turns around we're selling ours and starting a new project!