My cousin Sharah threw a little family party so all my CDA family could meet little Henry and Olivia (another cousin's baby...which makes her Henry's what? Kissing cousin? I can't remember!). My pictures are all blurry for some reason but we had such a good time catching up and passing babies. And we ate the best soup ever! I stole the recipe and made it this weekend and I've now had the leftovers two days in a row. I love it!
Baked Potato Soup (or the best soup ever)
4 large baked potatoes
2/3 cup flour
salt and pepper
4 green onions
2 c grated cheese
6 c milk
1 c sour cream
cooked, crumbled bacon
Melt butter and flour, add everything but the sour cream, bacon, and potatoes. Stir till thickened, add sour cream, bacon, and potatoes (chop up a bit).
I don't really measure stuff when I cook (except the milk) but I know I added double the onions, and I just grated cheese till I got tired of it (take that Martha) and don't skimp on the salt and pepper.
So so good.
1 comment:
you are OH SO WELCOME!!! I am so happy to have the space to do it! Feel free to steal pictures from my facebook of the shower!! LOL that would mean you have to go there!!! Oh and Im glad you liked my soup!!! Yay for having babies!!!
Post a Comment