Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Today

we are thankful to have our little man back to feeling like himself! Yesterday he had shots and he was miserable! He screamed for hours until he finally conked out and slept 12 hours last night. But today he is back to his sweet self and we are realizing how grateful we are that this is his normal! He's been sitting like this on the couch for over an hour, just hanging out watching the busy people here:
and then every once in awhile someone will stop to say hi

and he gets practically giddy!:

and then they go off and he zones out a bit till the next person talks to him:

Update on his visit: he is now in the 25th percentile for height and weight which is good considering he started at the bottom but he has a long way to go to catch up to the others who were all in the 95th percentile at this point!

1 comment:

Carissalayla said...

Kelly, thanks for being 1 of the 5 people who read my blog and quite possibly the only who likes it! Did you notice that my hipster family has a Gemma? adorable, you obviously both have great taste in names! I too struggle because I am still about 7-10 pounds overweight from having Theo (who is uh 3.5!) I think I need to just realize that despite going to the gym and eating fairly healthy that this in my new weight and just get some bigger cute clothes already! I tend to spend $ on my kids clothes instead of mine and the truth is I hate to shop (GASP) so either my husband or my mom feel so sad for my wardrobe that they get me some clothes : ) Happy Turkey Day!