Ed's parents took us to Disney on Ice this weekend--Ava's been a couple times but this was a first for the other kids and they loved it!! I wasn't sure what Jemma would think but she was clapping and dancing away. Jack enjoyed the show but when Buzz finally came out, he sat straight up in total awe with a big grin on his face. Even Henry was good--the lights and music kept him entertained for a long time!
These two ladies behind us kept up a (loud) running commentary on me and my kids (not a word about Ed who was right there too!). They started with "whoa! she's got her hands full!" (in a sort of tsk tsk voice) then a few minutes later, "well they're all pretty cute" and then later, "look at those two holding hands" (Ava and Jack) then, "oh, that one's kissing the baby!" (Jem). After 20 minutes of this they finally said to me, "I hope you don't have to go to work and leave those cute babies!" And then at the end of the show, the older one said, "well she should just have 6 more..it looks like she knows what she's doing!" Although I gotta say Mr. Disney should get the credit for that--the show is like kid heaven...princesses, bad guys, fireworks! They loved it!
2 comments:
I love the ladies chatting about you...did they ever talk to you directly? (I love when guys wear babies in Bjorn's, so sweet)
Sad that the ladies thought it was ok to just talk about you like you werent even there... but you DO have great kids and you are a GREAT mom!!!! So at least they got to see that!!!!
Post a Comment