Jack and Ava decided to change up their costumes for trick-or-treating; Jack switched to a fireman and Ava became a mom:

She knew exactly what she wanted to wear, how she wanted her hair, how she wanted to wear her baby, and that her diaper bag would be her candy bag. She got all ready, looked in the mirror, and said, "now I just need a Starbucks cup!"
I want to be a cute mom like her when I grow up.

Add my little ladybug and a cute little pumpkin and we were all set!

We ended up having quite the crew!
The weather was awesome(!), the kids sweet, and the candy abundant....success!

The loot.
4 comments:
I LOVE the mommy outfit, she looked just like me when my kid's were little walking through Central Park with the babies in a baby Bjorn and a chai latte in hand!
And she looks a lot like all the moms that come to the school to pick up their little ones, complete with the Starbucks cup in hand; I love it!!
Oh, crack me up. I am amazed that you have moved out of the princess years, or maybe just a new type of princess.
It looked like you were short of Almond Joys to me.
Cute! I want to be a cute mom like Ava!! I need her help!!!
Post a Comment