Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Two thumbs up

For Sally Hansen's "Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear" nail polish. This stuff is amazing. It went five full days without a single chip--and it was a crazy busy five days. And it's like 3 bucks. You can thank me later.


For "The Voice." One of the greatest shows ever. I'm not really a reality-tv girl and I absolutely hate American Idol (gasp) so believe me when I say this show is so good. It's like watching a concert in your living room. These people can sing and anyone who can get up on stage in front of a live audience (and a million people at home) and then sing to four music superstars who have their backs to you really deserves to be watched. Side note: the last two weeks have been awesome but I've seen enough tv to know that doesn't always last so watch those old episodes first!


For the Royal Wedding. Loved it. Watched bits all day Friday and then dreamed about it that night...multiple times...like Will and Kate are my close buddies. Loved the pomp and circumstance in the Abbey, loved when she said, "are you happy?" in the carriage after, loved the patriotic people waving their flags. Good times.

1 comment:

Carissalayla said...

royal wedding=massive thumbs up!