Yesterday was a miserable rainy day (after a gorgeous Wednesday) and the troops were restless. So I loaded them in the car, stopped for a chai for me and a breakfast cookie (I know I've mentioned this before but breakfast cookie? genius.) for the kids and headed for Costco. Halfway there Jack says, "Mom! For a second I thought I forgot my shoes!" Me: "Jack, did you forget your shoes??" "Actually, I think I did." "Jack! We can't shop at Costco without shoes!" "I know, right?......the good news is that Ava left a pair of flip-flops in here. She probably did that just for me in case someday I forget my shoes, huh?" Which actually is just like her...and a little like him.
So Jack hit Costco in a pair of pink flip flops, which I do not have a picture of. I do, however, have a picture of my new pink shoes that my Jack picked out for me (he does love me in girly stuff) and some mint green polish that my two favorite blog readers (that would be Ed and Ava) picked up after reading my recent praise for Sally Hansen:
No comments:
Post a Comment