The kids get a four day Easter holiday so they were thrilled to find themselves home on Monday. Ava and Jack were so busy playing, I didn't see them all morning and Jemma was so excited to have them home that when it was time for her breakfast she hauled her highchair all the way down the hall to Ava's room so she wouldn't miss a minute of the fun (I seriously spent a good five minutes trying to figure out where the heck it was...I mean we lose the random shoe and hair clip here but a highchair??). Ava packed a picnic but since the weather was so nasty she thought a car picnic would be a better idea so we loaded up and drove around (ah to be so easy to please!) and we eventually landed at the library.
Later that afternoon, Kirsten (and Ava) headed to a birthday party for Samantha in their matching party dresses:
No comments:
Post a Comment