Monday, May 23, 2011

I think I forgot to mention

that our house is for sale. But you can only buy it if you promise to love it like we do. So many good things have happened here...three of my babies came home from the hospital to rooms decorated just for them, two of them learned how to walk on these floors that Ed laid piece by piece, I've washed countless loads of their bitty clothes and made hundreds of pbj's here on the counters we tiled next to the wall we've measured their crazy growth on, two learned how to ride bikes in the driveway, two helped lay the brick patio, and there is a flower garden in the back carefully tended by their pudgy hands. So much good. But we're ready to move on...this is the second longest I have ever lived in a house--the longest was when I lived in this exact house in jr. high and high school. And if this house isn't just right for you, you can try this one!

1 comment:

Paula said...

Sounds like you might want to stay!
That made me a little teary!