is my go-to fun night during Ed's busy season.
So I figured why not take a few extras:
All the way there Sara kept saying, "wouldn't it be funny if they had purple ice cream? Do you think they have purple ice cream? Have you had purple ice cream? I would totally laugh if they had purple ice cream"
And guess what:
7 comments:
One question. How long did it take for 8 children to decide "which flavor"? Grandpa John
You are a brave, brave woman! Looked like your were having a good time when I drove by. :) (When, by the way, is dollar scoop night? This would be a good date to know!)
seriously, wondering what kind of car you drive that can hold 8 kids and a mom?!
Well dad, I think you can guess who took the longest! Dollar scoop night is every Tuesday and you can find us there all summer. And Carissa, they don't all fit! We have to take two cars to go anywhere!
For those of you who don't know, K takes the longest. . .and anyone with her genes :) . . .which might be any one of the 8!
K as in Kelly. . .
K as in Kelly has always taken the longest to make a choice, always, just let her order last!
Post a Comment