We've been busy. And I don't even have the pictures to prove it. Last week was a bit of a blur...here's an example of one day (I can't even remember which): I woke up one morning and the only thing I was planning to do was go to a 7:30pm showing of an early preview of a movie that is coming out next month (this is extremely rare here to get an early preview, we're lucky if we get movies the month they are actually released!) and I came out to some lovely sun and decided to wash windows, which included washing all the wood blinds. Which made me want to wash all the slipcovers. Which led me to some trim that needed touching up, which ended up with me repainting all the window and floor trim in the dining room, kitchen, and den. Which made me think the dining, kitchen, and den curtains needed washed (and ironed). Then (actually mid-mess) I made a quick trip to Lewiston--Costco, Walmart, and Ross. Then I came home and finished the ironing and putting all the slipcovers back on the furniture. Then I made dinner and cleaned it up, and then hit the gym. And when I walked out of the gym all sweaty and tired, I saw a bunch of people heading into the movie theater next door and I looked at my watch and sure enough...it was 7:30. And I had to go home and finish putting away all the laundry.
Definitely felt a little like our old friend, Cinderella.
The rest of the week was eerily similar for me, though everyone else had a good one....big (good) news for Ed, fantastic mid-terms for the kids, pears (big hit) for Henry.
No comments:
Post a Comment