So my camera's not working which really puts a damper on my blogging enthusiasm. It has however made me think about my little bloggity blog and how much I love it. How's that for some narcissism? Seriously though, thanks to the wonderful world of blogging, I not only get super fantastic glimpses into the lives of my friends and families (and sometimes complete strangers...who I now think of as friends and family), but I also get this really amazing record of my own little family. Anytime I wonder about something that may or may not have happened, I just check my blog and ta da! So here's to you blog of mine.
In other news, until we are back up and running in full color I'm going retro so watch out for some good little oldies.
Also! I spent much of last month patting myself on the back for not yet complaining about the weather. Really. However! That is now over. I am officially sick sick of being cold...and blustery...and gray. Sick of it.
Spring, we miss you, we need you, we look for you everyday, please come home.
No comments:
Post a Comment