which means it's snowing one minute, bright and sunny the next, and then we'll have a downpour of hail (Jack says, "look, it's raining snowballs!"). But regardless of the day, at just about 5:00 every night, the wind stops, the sun shines and it's just about perfect for a walk.

The Casebolt kids were at their grandparents' on Saturday and Ed and I both had a ten miler planned for that morning so we got a sitter and actually ran together. Which, thanks to the four little monkeys, is a rare treat. And then we walked the kids to the park where I noticed that three of my kids (and their daddy) were in shorts and flip flops cause it was a whoppin' 50 degrees out and that's apparently summer to us!
1 comment:
I do love the fact that 50 degrees to us up here in the north means that it's shorts weather! We're just envious that everywhere else in the country it's already spring.
-Liz
Post a Comment