Thursday, March 10, 2011

Looking for me?

Tomorrow you can find me here:
I know.
Thanks to the greatest.husband.ever., I am taking a huge stack of books and my flip-flops and heading to this very beach to sit on this very chair for the next four days. I may get up to go out to eat or go shopping and then again I may not.
woohoo!

5 comments:

Carissalayla said...

where are you going? no, kids?
HAVE FUN!

kelly said...

California! And, yes, no kids! No husband either so I'm actually getting a little homesick and I haven't even left yet. One might wonder when I will grow up, huh?

Carissalayla said...

I haven't left the kids for more than 2 nights and besides a quick trip to WA when we lived in NY, I haven't left Jeremy either, so I completely understand!

Hannah G said...

Oh, nice! Enjoy!

Katie Grauke said...

have a great trip!!