So I came home from California to this:
Ed actually does an awesome job cleaning up for me before I get home from places so the house was neat and tidy (laundry galore but tidy!).
No this mess was a day later when the Casebolt kiddies came to play while their mama stayed and lounged on the beach. (Doesn't seem quite right, does it?) And I took that picture at the beginning of the day...it got much worse before naptime. However! I like to play a little game that involves prizes for the fastest cleaner-uppers and it wasn't until the kids were tearing through the clean-up that I realized I had no treats for the prizes! Thank goodness for some old Valentines candies in the back of the cupboard....that's why I don't clean out my cupboards more often!
2 comments:
That's a cozy little apartment Kayte and Ava have going. . .
our house always looks like a bomb went off when cousins are over!
Post a Comment