I like to call my babies by two names...the girls were easy, we just called them Ava Blythe and Jemma Jane, Jack was Happy Jack and the littlest man has become Handsome Henry.
And I've been meaning to do an update on his tracheomalacia. Drum roll please.....it's pretty much gone! Although every time we say that to ourselves we hear it again for a bit (so knock on wood). Really though, he seems to be almost done with it. His funky breathing is rare....it use to be a good 22 hours a day and now it's maybe an hour or so. He also hasn't gotten a serious case of croup again even though Jemma had it pretty bad just a couple weeks ago. It's amazing to me that just a couple months ago he was in the ER, seriously struggling to breathe, and now we hardly even think of it. It's equally amazing how much we take good health for granted.
So here's to our happy, healthy, handsome Henry...oh, we love him!
3 comments:
btw, I have been wondering for quite some time if Jack got Ed's middle name? Plummer right? I can remember names like crazy, faces not so much!
Ah no, he's Edward Jack. I just couldn't pass on the Plummer :) good memory!
Such a cutie!
Love smiling baby photos!
Post a Comment