Monday, June 22, 2009

More on Dad's day

The weather was a bit ominous on Sunday so we packed up the bikes and headed south in search of sun. We stopped at the river to give Ava a lesson in bike riding minus training wheels and our (overly) cautious daughter did great! Just as she was really getting a good 10 seconds without any help, the rain caught up with us and we had to pack it in.
Yay!!

Jack gave it a try. He (and his dad) think that if he maybe had a cool Superman bike instead of Ava's pink princess bike, he could pick it right up.

In the cozy stroller!
***************************************
Happy Father's Day to Ed and to my own dad!
If I hadn't had such a patient, thoughtful, hard-working dad myself, I would not have known what to look for. So here's to the three who take such good care of me: my Ed, my dad, and my sweet boy Jack, who is learning from the very best!

1 comment:

Paula said...

I agree with poor Jack, princesses can slow a man down, no doubt about it!