Monday, June 29, 2009

Too many kids to count

The Casebolts took off for the weekend and left their kids with us.
There is always a lot of playing and a lot of snuggling when we have this many kids in the house.

Ed and I took turns heading out for our runs on Saturday and when I got home the place looked like this:
and when he got home, the place looked like this:


Walking to the park.

The happy campers.

Oops! I forgot these two.

Speaking of the babies, they are more than a little jealous of each other as you can see here by Jemma's face. I finally had to get Ava to feed Ben while I fed Jemma so they could eat at the exact same time.
The good news is that Ben loves me, the bad news is that Jemma does not like to see Ben loving me!
It's not so much the number of kids, it's the fact that they are still so young! It's really like a set of triplets, then a set of twins, then another set of twins.

1 comment:

Paula said...

I love little Jemma's hand on Ben's leg. So cute!!! It is only going to get easier, right????