Here's a shot of Ava just before we left for Costco the other day. She had packed the bag with sippy cups, snacks, diapers and wipes (after refilling the wipe container) all without me saying a word about it. I love her standing here with her Starbucks cup and her sunglasses, more pulled together than me!
This girl is amazing.
She writes the grocery lists in the car for me, she packs the sunscreen for the park and then reminds me to put it on everyone, she sets the table every night and includes funny handmade namecards even though we all sit in the same place every night. She anticipates the needs of everyone in the family: she fills Jack's water, she brings Jemma toys, she leaves sweet notes for her daddy, and the other day when we were on our way to a playdate I mentioned that I should have grabbed a kleenex and she said, "oh, I put some in your bag for you so you wouldn't have to go in the house and miss the fun," and sure enough there was a neat little stack in my bag!
So Miss Ava, my most faithful blog reader, thank you for being such a sweet, helpful girl--I don't know what I would do without you!
5 comments:
what an awsome little sweetie you have there!! Great job Ava!!!
Can't wait till she babysits!! Next Friday perhaps?
Ava Blyth, you are amazing! I love the way you help out around the house, where would we all be without you, you little pumpkin!
Paula, Ava just read your comment and would like me to say that she would LOVE to babysit! (oh how I wish she could!!)
Seriously, I think she is going on 25, that's legal!
Post a Comment