We have rolled into Ed's busy season which means we are lucky if we see him in the daylight for the next month or so and while we miss him (of course), there are a few perks. For one, we eat a lot of breakfast for dinner (french toast and oatmeal are the favorites) but for a special treat we have microwave meals (I know). The kids love them--they take forever picking out their favorite and then we take them home and 3 minutes later dinner is ready!
2 comments:
I am so proud of your for admitting to the world that you feed your kids microwave meals. No seriously, I'm REALLY proud of you. It seems that nowadays every mom is blogging about how darn healthy their kids eat and it's a sin to feed them anything with multiple preservatives and high fructose corn syrup and I say IN MODERATION IT'S OKAY!! !!
My kids love those too. I only give them to them once in awhile so its a real treat!!! Fast and easy is always good!!
Post a Comment