The thing (or one of the many things) I love about Ed is how he works. He has a sort of controlled frenzy--everything is kicked up a notch--that is amazing to watch. And what I love the best is that Jack imitates him perfectly. They were laying this sod and while Ed was working in his usual fast pace, Jack was trotting right along beside him. His little legs were working hard all night, pushing the wagon back to the truck and getting whatever his daddy asked for. I am immensely grateful that Ed's hard work ethic is being passed on to his son, who already says no job is too big for him!
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Before and After...The Backyard!
The thing (or one of the many things) I love about Ed is how he works. He has a sort of controlled frenzy--everything is kicked up a notch--that is amazing to watch. And what I love the best is that Jack imitates him perfectly. They were laying this sod and while Ed was working in his usual fast pace, Jack was trotting right along beside him. His little legs were working hard all night, pushing the wagon back to the truck and getting whatever his daddy asked for. I am immensely grateful that Ed's hard work ethic is being passed on to his son, who already says no job is too big for him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It looks great!! YAY!!
Post a Comment