Thursday, January 8, 2009

Movie Night!

This year we gave the big kids movie tickets for Christmas, so yesterday we headed out for the big show. Jack got to tag along because he is so darn cute (and he's free!). The movie was less than spectacular (and scary!) but they liked it and hey, they were just happy enough to load up on candy and popcorn!


They all "paid" for themselves.

Yes, we had the theater all to ourselves! Look how intent they are and the movie hadn't even started yet!


This sweet pumpkin stayed home with her daddy.



Rachel, this part's for you...on the way home we had this conversation:
Will said something about his house and I said we knew the people who lived there before him.
Will: No you didn't.....really? who was it?
Me: the Madsons
Will: the Madisons?
Me: No, the Madsons. Tage and Simon...
Will: Tage? Simon?
Ava: Hey we know them.
Kayte: they used to go to the park with us.
Me: and Violet...
Ava: Violet? I love Violet.
Me: and Ben.
Will: No not Ben, he's our boy.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Ahhh...I miss you guys! Keep reminding the kids about us! I don't think I can bear the thought of Ava forgetting about us! Wowzers, the moving thing is still hard! Also, I have boys and you all have girls and all of us being sister-moms would be super cool...just thought I'd add that :)