Thursday, January 1, 2009

Helloooo 2009...

Our new year started with a lot of snow,

a lot of love,

and the first house project of the year (yea! more on this later).

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Great job on the flashback of photos from 2008 I love that idea.I'm so impresed that Ed already getting started on house projects. Can I borrow him for a few days?? We miss you!!!!! We must hang out soon!

Jan said...

What a wonderful year! What delightful memories for all of us! Cheers to a new year!

Paula said...

Still waiting for the "after" photos!

Michelle said...

I need the "how to" book on getting house projects done. I have turned to shoveling to encourage shoveling, but I don't want to start cutting holes in my walls...is that what I have to do?? :) Very impressed! I love seeing all the things you guys get done...I'm a little envious over here.