Paula asked for an after shot of Ed's big project but first let me explain. Since Jemma was born, we have been filling her closet with Christmas gifts galore and any random baby gift she has received and can't use immediately. I figured I would clean it out some day and that day finally came this week. BUT in order to clean out her closet, I needed to move our luggage under our bed, which meant the stuff under our bed needed to go to the laundry room, which meant the laundry room stuff needed to go to the hall closet, and, yes, the hall closet stuff needed to go to the garage (just wait till I start Ava and Jack's closets!). The garage, however, was already full of stuff (and seriously I'm not a packrat--I purge like this often! I have no idea where it all comes from!). So Ed (and Jack!) set out to make me wall-to-wall shelves in the garage, perfectly measured to hold the maximum amount of storage tubs.
3 comments:
Hey, come to our house! We could use you and all your skills! Wow!
So then, the next wedding is pro bono?
That is awesome Kelly! Nothing thrilles my little type A personality like an organized garage!
Post a Comment