Friday, January 2, 2009

This one's for Ed


Ed doesn't think there are enough pictures of Ruby on our blog (she is after all part of the family you know). So here she is in all her doggie glory. The thing about Ruby is that once, a long time ago, I loved her almost as much as Ed does but then we had one, two, three little babies and dealing with one more wiggly, sometimes-stinky, bundle of hairy enthusiasm is usually more than I can (or want to) handle. Last night we went to "Marley and Me" and I give it two big fat thumbs up. The book was fantastic so I wasn't thrilled about seeing the movie but this could be the one movie actually better than the book. Some bits felt like they may have been filmed in our house (!) and while you won't find me letting Ruby lick my face any time soon, I will try to give her a friendly pat now and then.

2 comments:

Paula said...

I'm so bored! Please blog some more so I have something to do! (Besides work!)

Jan said...

i remember Ruby! She was rather special before children came along, good dog Ruby!