Jemma started sucking her thumb just minutes after she was born and then within a couple days she gave it up. But for about a week now I have been pretty sure that she has been sucking it in the middle of the night. (Ava was a serious thumb sucker so I know the signs!) For one thing she now sleeps up to 10 hours in a stretch and every once in awhile on the monitor I hear her cry for a second then some slurping sounds and then she conks out again but I have been unable to catch her in the act till now. Sure enough, she slides her chubby little hand down the side of her face till her thumb pops in her mouth (this can take several tries!). Here's the proof!
2 comments:
2 months! That sounds about right!
She is so adorable! We love looking at her pictures.
Post a Comment