Ed and Ava playing Candyland while Jack plays with his blocks while I lounge on the couch doing nothing at all.
The thing about having your kids three years apart is that you so quickly forget the chaos that comes with a new baby. I keep trying to remind myself (and Ed!) to enjoy these quiet nights before it all changes once again.
I know I've got seven months to go, but I'm already doing that constant evaluation of how I need to enjoy things the way they are right now because it will be much different come May. :)
2 comments:
When is your due date? Do you have a name yet? We'll be in Moscow this weekend...I hope we can see each other
I know I've got seven months to go, but I'm already doing that constant evaluation of how I need to enjoy things the way they are right now because it will be much different come May. :)
Post a Comment