Thursday, October 23, 2008

This one's for Sarah...

My friend Sarah is immensely more crafty than me (you can buy her stuff here) and while she knew that I had bought the stuff to "make" these shirts for Jack and Ava months ago, the last time I talked to her I hadn't actually done them yet and I could tell the poor girl was shocked at my lack of motivation to accomplish something so simple. So...Ta Da! Here they are. The sad thing is that I meant to make one of these for Ava before Jack was born and never got the chance. At the time I thought it was bad to have a baby a month early when we were so unprepared but no.....it is much worse to be prepared and wait around!
(And to whoever has our children when the baby's born, these are hanging in Jack's closet for them to wear!)
And a shot of the fireplace (since you asked).

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Cute t's...and oh my goodness does the fireplace look good! It really changes the look of the room! You have such a great eye for major change...way to go!