Sunday, October 12, 2008

Done.

I love Fall decorations--I wish more people would do Fall weddings!



This was my last weekend of work before the baby and now it is time tackle that To-Do List that is growing everyday! Friday night was a party for some of my best clients and since I was not interested in standing and cooking all day, my Aunt (who is far more skilled in the kitchen than me!) came down from CDA to do all the hard work while I just lined it all up and decorated the table...just my kind of job! Then I raced across town for the 4 hour, 7 course French rehearsal dinner for this wedding, which, while very yummy, would have been more enjoyable without little feet kicking and shoving my ribcage! Then after working the wedding all day, we headed to Kayte's 6th birthday party which is always a bit chaotic with all the kids super excited to "help" open presents, followed with a nice sugar load from cupcakes and Barbie cake. I thought I would come home to bed but then I was a little worried the baby might make an early appearance so I cleaned the house and watched a movie "just in case".

1 comment:

Signe said...

It is beautiful! I am happy to cook for you anytime. I can make it taste good, it is making it look good that gives me headaches. Be careful what you wish for, you may get more fall weddings!