Thursday, October 30, 2008

Big brother!




Susan was nice enough to take Jack this morning while Ed picked me up at the hospital and Ava was in school so we came home to a nice quiet house and I unpacked while Ed picked up Jack. Then he came busting in the house saying, "where's Jemma Jane??" After a couple gentle kisses he went about his usual business and then he when came back to check on her he said, "open her eyes" and I explained she was still sleeping so he paused and said, "can she walk around?" and I said not yet and after another pause, he said, as nice as could be, "sumpin' wrong with her. We need a different baby."

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm super duper impressed with all of your postig. You are so on top of things!! :)

TizZoe said...

That Jack. What an adorable little man. Congrats on the new addition to your family. I just love reading about you all. A lovely example of God's goodness.

Jan said...

Jack makes me laugh out loud!