but I am awesome. That's right I said it. I made these:

with my own two hands. And I have never sewn anything. Anything. And I don't mean how people say "oh I can't sew! I mean one time in high school I made my prom dress but I don't really sew..." I mean I had to get out the manual to thread the needle and the bobbin (whatever that is...)
And it took me a few minutes to find the on switch on the sewing machine. But thanks to my (patient) friend Sarah, my girls now have matching skirts. Made by me. So today I'm thankful for Sarah for sharing a bit of crafty goodness with me.
3 comments:
Ahhh. . . .sweet!!!
Great job!! I love them!!! Great pattern!!
Think how far this could take you....you might learn to love a craft, it will open up all kinds of options,good for you, I am proud of you Kelly! Cute skirts!
Post a Comment