Monday, November 7, 2011

I'm feeling ripped off.

I'm not an Oprah fan. At all. But I got an email with an offer for a $5 subscription for O magazine (you know, the one with only Oprah on the cover. every month.) And I love to get magazines in the mail so I signed up, thinking it was safe to assume that at less than 50 cents an issue, it would have to be worth it. I was wrong. And if you think it's obnoxious to see her on the cover every month, guess what? It's worse to see three of her.

The little note there at the bottom says, "Turn the page for a surprise!" A surprise! Yay!

Whoops....
More Oprah. poo.

2 comments:

Carissalayla said...

oh my goodness, I just laughed so hard that Theo was a bit concerned with my loud outburst!

Lauren said...

This post makes me so happy! I finally threw away a $12 one year subscription offer to National Geographic--and that was a hard decision for me, as I write this am contemplating going out to the garage to look for that envelope and insert and wondering if I really could get away with scotch taping it together. Did I mention it comes with a free map. I love, love, love good deals. But that is a whole lotta Oprah!