Sunday, November 27, 2011

Black Friday.

I'm a Black Friday shopper. Not a crazy one. A roll out of bed at 8:00, hit Starbucks a couple times, wander the crowds sort of one. I wasn't really feeling the love this year--I couldn't find my favorite Christmas shopping cd and then Micheals had one checker. on Black Friday. grr. But I rallied with a bag of gingersnap mini donuts and some cute wrapping paper. I hurried home so Ed could get some fishing in and I could start the massive work of cleaning up Fall and setting up Christmas. Another Black Friday tradition. Jack was my awesome work buddy--he hauled out tubs, cleaned like crazy, and ran around telling me where everything went last year. The only problem is that I don't like to put stuff where I put it last year but we made some good compromises. I love Christmas time in this house...so sparkly! The kids wanted a party but by the time I was finished, we popped them in bed and had a party of two--me and Ed...with a good movie and the rest of our leftover pie. Nice.

No comments: