Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Right now, after washing an insane amount of dishes, I am sitting down to a piece of pre-thanksgiving pie, a toasty fire, and some blog surfing while Ed watches his friends on the Biggest Loser next to me (seriously he is addicted to that show). And I'm a little giddy looking forward to tomorrow...I'm getting up early to clean this place top to bottom and finish all the laundry that somehow escaped laundry day, so I can head out to baking day. A whole afternoon with my mama and my sister and no little monkeys interupting us. Technically we're there to bake but you all know I don't actually bake anything--I just lay around till it's time to clean the kitchen and then they call me into service. Then I'll pick up a pizza (tradition, baby) and head home to my cozy house and have another night to look forward to Thanksgiving. It's a good life.

No comments: