We just went 16 hours without heat and it.is.cold. The furnace went out and Ed's out of town (because this sort of thing never happens when he's here!). After fumbling around in the tiny little furnace box and electrical box for half the morning, I restarted it but it still wouldn't work until (ta da!) I screwed the front cover back on. (Totally felt like a Christmas Vacation moment...me in the garage hollering at Jack in the house while we both flip switches on and off till I figured it out but Jack thought he had the magic touch!). Now the heater's pumping away and it's a smoking 60 degrees in here. So let me tell ya, today I'm just happy to have a (slowly getting) warm house!
1 comment:
I got your 14 missed call. We were in Ltown. . .sorry we couldn't help, but you can always crash here for warmth, at least.
Post a Comment