Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The Wallowas

We headed down to the Wallowas for a little family fun at our favorite place in the mountains. The thing about the Wallowas is that, while it is a beautiful place to be, it is the curviest possible trip to take! So we pulled over at one point and let the kids run wild:
Once we got to Joseph we stopped at our favorite little place for lunch, here's Jem waiting as patiently as possible:


Pickles!
Once we got to the cabin, Ed and the kids hit the river while I sat on the deck and fed the baby in the sun.
Late that night the cousins showed up and the party began. And because my hands are full of baby these days I hardly have any pictures! But we had gorgeous weather, yummy food, great shopping, and like Jack says, "a grand time"!

Henry getting some love from all the girls.

Jemma taking it easy on a walk.

I'm pretty sure that once Will showed up, I didn't see Jack again!
They had some serious exploring to do.

11.
(of the cutest kids ever.)

2 comments:

Paula said...

Love that girl/Henry pic. Perfect.

Lauren said...

I love the cousin line-radup!