So I have written a good 15 posts in my head (mostly in the middle of the night) that I have yet to actually type and someday I will catch up but for now here's a bit of today. After a ridiculously busy yesterday, I got a decent night of sleep (funny how relative that phrase is these days) and so by 9:30 this morning I had cleaned the house, done three loads of laundry, and showered (have I mentioned how nice it is to not be pregnant?). And I was just sitting down with two of my monkeys and a piece of pumpkin cake when the baby woke up. So I decided to snuggle him instead and popped the kids in the tub, where Jemma Jane (who has had only two accidents since the first day of potty training 5-6(?) weeks ago) pooped in the tub. The clean tub. Where her brother was also playing. Now, two hours later, everyone is once again clean and cozy, the baby is back in bed, and that darn cake is still sitting on the counter waiting for me so the rest of the posts will have to wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment