Happy 12th anniversary to my best friend, the one person I would always rather be with.

Sophomore Prom.
1994.
16 years ago.

1995.

1996 maybe? maybe '97.
(at this very house we live in today!)

Checking out colleges, senior year.

Senior Prom.
(somehow I only have one shot and my eyes are closed!)

High school graduation.
*************************************
17 years since we met, 12 years since we married, 3 1/2 kids...we just might be growing up.
Happy Anniversary!
5 comments:
ahh yes I remember that long Kelly hair w/ perfect bangs, I wanted my hair to be like yours but alas my darn cowlicks would never cooperate!
Happy Anniversary!
Oh yeah, we remember those years! We are so glad you married Ed, we would have had to adopt him if you hadn't. Good memories! And three and a half grand kids, more than worth it!
How fun to see this old pictures of you two! Congrats!
Thank you for that nice little trip down memory lane. I love those photos Kelly! You and I had the same hair in 1995 but I had the spiral perm to go with the bangs. Nice.
Oh my gosh!!! I love these pictures. How cute! Ed looks so different in the first picture. My favorite is the one of you guys at the house you live in now. Sooo cute. That is so wonderful that you shared all those special moments together. We just love you guys!! You are the cutest couple and family.
Post a Comment