Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Vacation Bible School


The kids are off at VBS this week and we are all loving it! I was a little nervous because I wasn't sure if they'd know anybody and Jack's never been to any kind of organized "school" but when we showed up, we recognized a lot of the little people there and they loved it. There was music and dancing and a bonfire with smores. All of our favorite things! And I am finding myself with a lot of free time with just one little monkey all morning (who is now sleeping in till past 9:30). It's summer vacation for all!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Fun! Which bible school are you guys doing?

Lauren said...

We should have done it this week! Deacon is begging to, "be bigger and go to school and sit on the carpet and sing"! I think I'm in for this fall when Bryce is officially a pre-schooler!