Thursday, June 10, 2010

24 weeks.


The baby is now 11 inches long and weighs over a pound. The blood vessels on his lungs are developing and he can hear all the racket we make out here. (I still don't picture him as a he--it's weird just typing that!) This has been a low-key couple of weeks baby-wise and I almost forget I'm pregnant. In fact someone asked me the other day how I was feeling and it took a good couple seconds for me to figure out what she was talking about! Yay for the fourth baby and being too busy to notice!
I have big, big plans to start work on the nursery this weekend--I meant to start last Monday but I am a monster procrastinater and frankly just too lazy. I have to start by cleaning out Ava's entire room (closets, drawers, everything!) and while this is usually right up my alley, I am finding myself sitting on her bed every day just thinking about it and not actually doing it. Mainly because once I start my house will be a mess for weeks because after her room I have to do Jack's, then Jemma's, then the hall closet, and then the garage. It's a whole big process and it's not pretty! And it's been pretty easy to come up with an excuse every day to postpone! But now here it is in writing so I'm going to get to it....tomorrow.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

YOU ARE SO LITTLE!!!!