Monday, December 7, 2009

Cousins (can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em!)

I've seen a lot of these two lately and while Jack and Sara usually get along with great success, the other day they just kept pick, picking at each other. Here's an example:
Sara: my mom said I get to go to the Nutcracker next year.
Jack: No Sara, you're going to preschool with me next year.
Sara: No Jack!! My mom said I am going to the Nutcracker next year!
Jack: Sara! My mom said you are coming to preschool next year!!
Sara: (with squinty eyes, pulls out the big gun) I am going to the Nutcracker. AND my mom said boys can't come!!
So I made them watch cartoons (is that wrong??) and played with Ben instead.
Because he loves me. A Lot. He hugs me and kisses me and claps his hands for me and it won't last long so I'm taking advantage of it now! He even gets jealous when I hold Jemma (and she gets really jealous when I hold Ben). Aww, the dilemma of too much baby love!
Jem absolutely adores him!

2 comments:

Jan said...

So there Jack, boys can't go to the Nutcracker! What will they be like in Kindergarten, I can't wait!!

Carissalayla said...

my kids are in love with my bothers kids James (9) Saphyre (5) Sunrise (6 mos.) and now they are moving to Spokane, we are devastated : (