We headed to the Wallowas again for a super quick vacation...the only place I can think of where there is no cell service and no can reach Ed!

The river on the way down--I don't think I've ever seen it this frozen!

Playing card games.

My baker buddy helping make breakfast.



We forgot the backpack and had to take turns lugging the pudge around!

There are tons of cool frozen fountains like these.

Hitchin' a ride.

When I tucked Jack in for a quick nap before heading home, he rolled over like this and said, "I'm just going to look out the window and listen to the river for a few minutes...or maybe for like five hours!"
We all love it here!
We check out the real estate every time we go in search of the perfect permanent place for us but until we find it we always stay in the same cabin which I'm pretty sure the kids think we already own!
No comments:
Post a Comment