We took the girls out of school early on Friday and headed to Spokane for the Nutcracker--one of our favorite Christmas traditions! Madison couldn't make it this year but Sara got to come for the first time so we still had three cute little girls in tow.

Sara has been super excited about heading out with the big girls but the excitement must have worn her out before we even left town!
We squeezed in some shopping and dinner with a bunch of my aunts and cousins before heading to the hotel to get ready for our big night on the town. But you'll just have to take my word for it as I did a horrible job taking pictures all weekend!


I somehow have tons of pictures of Paula and her girls!

Growing up!
2 comments:
Love Ava's red shoes! White tights with Christmas dresses make me wish I could slip back in time--nylons can never be as festive as matching dress/shoes/hairband set off by snowy white legs:)
I agree Lauren - so sweet!
Post a Comment