Monday, April 13, 2009

The Great Egg Hunt

Hiding the eggs.

It begins!

It was a blustery day!

The dads and the bitties watched from the safety of the deck.


All done.

The little ladies.

The brave boys.

These two only came in long enough to chow some ham (seriously, they didn't even come back in for the great bunny cake!) and then they were back out the door even though we had some serious wind and rain. Jack loves, loves his big cousin Will and they have some great adventures! Will is a generous boy (he was passing out money the other day!) and here he is sharing his belt with Jack so he had some place to hang his sword.

10 little cuties and not a single one looking at me!

3 comments:

Paula said...

I love that picture of Will and Jack. It makes me a little teary! (what is wrong with me!!!! you'd think I was pregnant! :)

Sarah said...

Is there something you want to share with us Paula? :) Those are great photos. I can't get over how many little kids there are in your family. It must be a bit chaotic those family gatherings, but so much fun too!

Paula said...

Hee hee Sarah. I don't think you'll be hearing news like that from me! Maybe Kelly? :)