Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Busy Bee


Yesterday, about an hour and a half into naptime, I thought to myself that Ava was being awfully quiet during her "rest time" (usually I can hear her in her room jabbering away) and I thought maybe she had fallen asleep so I headed that way to check it out but something caught my eye on the patio and there she was! I had totally forgotten I told her she could go outside and she had been playing away out there the whole time! And sure enough, when I got close to the door, I could hear her jabbering away.
Here she is cutting little branches with her scissors to decorate her pies.

1 comment:

The Meredith Family said...

You forgot where your kid was??!!?!?!!?!? OK so you redeemed yourself... We NEVER let our kids play in the mud.... Are we mean or what??? What a nice mommy you are.