My mom bought matching dresses for the three big girls from Amoretti, a cute clothing line designed by our friend (and the mother of little Hero, Ava's first seatmate in kindergarten) Bekah.
Okay I just have to laugh. WE had a serious debate whether the v was the back or the front. Bronwyn wore it backwards, not that anyone would know since it was buried under her Easter sweater. I love the dresses they are so cute.
3 comments:
Okay I just have to laugh. WE had a serious debate whether the v was the back or the front. Bronwyn wore it backwards, not that anyone would know since it was buried under her Easter sweater. I love the dresses they are so cute.
Ah Signe, I paused a minute when I put it on her too!
Me too! But I remembered how Lina and Daphne were wearing it on Easter. I figured if the cousins did it that way, it must be right!
Post a Comment