Ed's company is headquarted in the good ol' Bible Belt so he had the day off and the kids were super excited. He's well into his busy season so we don't see much of him in the daylight and it was a nice sunny day. Ed played a round of golf to celebrate and then we had a good outside kind of day.
He later drove the car out ten miles and ran home and I (with my great running group!) headed out the next morning and ran the ten miles to the car and drove it home (the kids were seriously concerned about the car being away from home all night!). The difference was that Ed ran on a beautiful afternoon and we ran early the next morning in the heaviest, wettest rain into 15 mph winds...the entire way! I had a massive chill the whole day but the good news is that the only part of my body that really hurt was my eyeballs from all the wind!
2 comments:
Wow! A ten mile run! Good for you guys, rain and all, you did it!
We are so proud of you!
I would like to congratulate you on your run but then I might feel like a wimp for not even atempting something this hardcore.... OK you deserve it... JOB WELL DONE!!!
Post a Comment