Jack was walking round the edge of his top bunk when I walked by:
"Hey mom, this doesn't seem like a good idea."
*************************************
He came to see me holding tightly round the neck of Ava's babydoll:
"Dis my baby" while pounding on her back.
"What's her name?"
"I don't know (shrug) I'm just the daddy."
"Are you a good daddy?"
"Not really (pause) but I'm a really good brother."
"Not really (pause) but I'm a really good brother."
***************************************
Playing in his room with his Lincoln Logs:
"Hey mom! we got a problem in here!"
"What's the problem Jack, did you lose some pieces?"
"No, I can't read these direct-tions"
(like maybe he could read those ones but not these ones)
***************************************
In the car, running errands while he was cracking me up:
"Jack, you're really good company."
"Why? Cause I'm so tough?"
"No not cause you're tough"
"I'm not tough?"
"No Jack, you're tough but that's not why you're good company"
"I'm not good company?"
"No Jack, you are good company"
"Why? Cause I'm so tough?"
3 comments:
Ohh, that was funny! I love my little Jack! I miss him!
And around and around it goes! Funny Jack, makes you want to sit on him so he doesn't get any bigger!
Ok that is so cute!! He is a funny little guy!!!
Post a Comment