Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Vacation!

So happy to be on vacation!!
I went to town for some of my favorite shopping and when I got back, Ed said she had been sitting like this for at least 45 minutes.
Ava having some hors d'oeuvres with her baby (in the car seat there). We always have hors d'oeuvres on vacation--it's our favorite part of the day!

One of their favorite landmarks.

Jack and I took a long walk by ourselves and he said he would be really brave and go first to make a path for me, then he kept turning around and yelling, "you coming?" when I was just a step behind him.

Looking for fish under the ice.

Cheese!

Visiting the horses across the street.

Jemma was perfect the whole time...except for when I tried to get a Valentines picture of them! (I love her big lip here!)
I forgot how much more stuff there is to pack when traveling with a baby but besides all the extra luggage, she was an easy, smiley addition to our trip!
All pooped out.
(He is getting so big!)

No comments: