She is such a sweetie! She is on a fantastic schedule that I am sure will change soon so I feel like I should knock on wood as I right this. She sleeps 8:00-7:30, eats and then sleeps till 10:00. Then she hangs out with me and Jack till it's time to pick up Ava and she takes a mini nap in the car and then is up till 2:00. One of her favorite parts of the day is sitting on the counter in her seat while the kids eat lunch and chatter about their mornings--she always thinks they are talking to her and she just smiles and coos. She usually naps from 2:00-5:00 (or 5:30) and then she's up for a couple hours before bed. If she's fussy then she wants to just go to bed and if it's not quite bedtime, she will lay and coo at her mobile and kick her bare feet. She puts herself to sleep if the room is dark, the mobile's on, and she has her thumb to suck. She smiles and talks a lot but it takes a little work to get her giggling and she always seems surprised when she hears it! She LOVES to talk to Jack and gives him some of her best smiles. Jack and I love to spend the morning just squishing and kissing her--neither of us can get enough of her chubby cheeks and fat little hands!
4 comments:
It's my turn to squish her! Goodness, she is cute!
Love the sweater! Miss babygirl stuff!
We have that sweater too - too adorable on little Jemma.
She realy is sweet! I cant wait to meet her this weekend.... Sorry again about the invite!!
Post a Comment